Shopware Pre Order Module
Shopware Pre Order: This module allows the customer to place the order for the product which is yet not available in your store. The admin can add any product for the pre-order and that product will get out of stock automatically. The customer must be logged-in for placing the pre-order. This module also provides the option for partial or full payment while adding any product to pre-order.
* The admin Can set custom percentages of the amount to be paid for the preordered products.
* Using this module customers can pay the full or partial payment.
* The customers can enquire about the pre-order product from the preorder product page.
* The admin can check Pre-order and Pre-order inquiries in the admin panel.
* Add only one PreOrder product at a time.
* Customer Login is essential for the Preorder of any product.
* When admin will add any product for PreOrder then it will become out of stock automatically.
Shopware Pre Order Workflow
For any query or suggestion please visit our ticket support system: Webkul Support